1) Monthly tuition is due every 4 week. Payments received after the due date will be assessed a $25 late fee for each late monthly installment.
2) Students are expected to
attend all classes. Consistent attendance offers the most effective opportunity for students to understand concepts, materials and expectations of those courses in which they are enrolled.
3) It is policy of the
Kazone Art Academy to excuse the absences of students for the following reasons:
Student will not receive a credit for absences that do not fall into
any of the categories outlined below
• Illness or injury when the student is unable to attend class, student needs to obtain a doctor's note.
• Planned vacation/trip. Students
requesting an excused absence must email to admin staff two weeks prior to the scheduled a bsence when known in advance.
(1) Unexcused absence allowed per month.
Three (3) unexcused tardies will be considered as (1) unexcused absence.
Student can submit monthly tuition following method:
- Check: Make payable to "Kazone art", be sure to state full student name on "memo". Place your check in an envelop (provided) and state any necessarily memo and insert your envelop into black deposit box.
- Cash: Place your check in an envelop (provided) and state student full name and any necessarily memo. Insert your envelop into black deposit box.
- Credit Card: Only available for paypal account holder, send your invoice inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. none- paypal account holder will be responsible for transaction fee.